Welcome, I provide confidential, calm and non judgemental solutions. My therapy sessions are efficient and educational. I help my clients understand and eliminate unwanted feelings, behaviours and thoughts and replace them with healthy life changing ones. My clients come to me not to feel better but to get better.
Once they understand how they tick, the skills and tools learnt are with them for the rest of their lives. Often other issues not directly addressed in our sessions can become less bothersome as an across the board shift occurs.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified clinical hypnotherapist and a CBT therapist. I am a member of The British Society of Clinical Hypnotherapy, I trained at the London School of Clinical Hypnosis and the College of Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy.
I set up Peaceful Minds in 2008 from my clinic in Earls Court and Harley street in London. I have recently moved to the North East and have offices in Jesmond and Gateshead.
To add to my hypnotherapy qualifications I training in a specific type of therapy called cognitive behaviour therapy or CBT. I am a qualified Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapist plus I have a Masters degree in CBT psychotherapy from Goldsmiths College.
- Masters degree in Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour therapy.
- Dip Hyp Cognitive Behaviour
- BA Hons
- 3 years training in Mind, Mental Health Charity
- 4 years practising psychotherapy in own practice in Harley Street, London
- Trained at the London School of Clinical Hypnosis and the College of Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy